IRS Audit Representation
You’re ever audited or find yourself on the hot seat of an IRS interview, it’s important to have someone on your side who knows your rights and understands your position. Sai CPA Services is here to make sure you’re not facing an inquisition alone.
We understand how terrifying it can be to face the IRS for something that was flagged on your taxes. Even the smallest mistake can trigger an audit, and we know that the stress can be tremendous if you’re selected. That’s why we sit down with you, thoroughly review your tax situation, then address it with the IRS to ensure you’re not facing major penalties or legal action.
The truth is, most audits can be swiftly resolved and errors corrected with minimal interruption to your daily life. If you have smart IRS representation in East Brunswick, NJ, the problem might not even warrant any penalties at all! It’s all about how the situation is assessed and what your options are. We have a depth of experience when it comes to many common situations, including:
- Tax resolution: Outstanding taxes? Incomplete filings? Owe on back taxes? We can assist you in all forms of tax resolution in NJ to clear up your situation.
- Collection appeals: If your debt has been sent or is being sent to collections, we can assist you in making an appeal that keeps your credit clean.
- Offers in compromise: Sometimes, meeting the IRS halfway goes a long way. We can help create offers in compromise to help improve your situation.
- Liens and levies: Facing a lien or levy against you for owed debt? We’ll help you navigate your rights to help unburden you as much as possible.
- Penalty and interest abatement: If you owe a penalty, interest can be a daunting prospect on top of it. Let us address your penalty and interest to see what can be done about them.
- Resolve back tax issues: If you owe back taxes, now is the time to take care of them! Let us help you get back on solid ground with the IRS!
If you’re facing an underpayment situation or are being audited by the IRS, get notified that you owe money to the IRS, or if your tax returns are open for audit, waste no time in getting in touch with us today. Call one of our professionals at 908-888-8900 to discuss your situation.